PhD Graduate Student
School of Engineering
Supervisor: Dr J A Scott
MASc: Engineering Science, Laurentian University
BEng: Chemical Engineering, Laurentian University
Research & Development: www.ongen.ca
- Dip. Pharmacy Technician, Sault College
- Bioprospecting for health beneficial nutraceuticals.
- Natural antibacterial compounds.
For more details on current research projects, please click here to go to ONGEN...
Publications & Presentations
- Gauthier, M.R., Senhoriho, G.N.A., Basiliko, N., Desjardins, S.M. and Scott, J.A. (2022) Green photosynthetic microalgae from low pH environments associated with mining as a potential source of antioxidants. Industrial Biotechnology. (in press)
- Gauthier, M.R., Senhorinho, G.N.A.and Scott, J.A. (2020) Microalgae under environmental stress as a source of antioxidants. Algal Research. 52, 102104
- Gauthier, M., Senhorinho, G., Desjardins, S., Basiliko, N., Muinonen, S. and Scott, J.A. (2019) Green microalgae from mining impacted environments as a potential source of antioxidants. 69th Canadian Chemical Engineering, Halifax, Canada.